- Zalim Hasina government and the so-called democratic state has failed miserably to look after the people and their affairs.
- It is the source of widespread corruption in the transport sector along with all other sectors, causing innumerable deaths and untold suffering for the people.
- It has failed to ensure quality education and guarantee employment for the hugely resourceful students and youth of the country.
- This government and the ruling elite have systematically looted the wealth of the nation including the recent looting of coal mines, banks, and gold reserves.
- It has ensured the concentration of wealth in the hands of the few and caused the gross wealth inequality prevalent in the country.
- This treacherous ruling regime shamelessly serves the global and regional imperialists, US-UK-India, but fails to pay any attention to the people's needs.
The list of failures, corruption and treacheries of this state system is endless.
- Every time the people account and protest against the failures, corruption and treacheries, the regime unleashes terror and brutality upon the people using the police, intelligence agencies and ruling party goons. Or makes false assurances only to go back on its promises at an opportune moment.
- When the only stance of the government and the state is to reject, suppress or ignore every legitimate demands of the people then the only stance of the people must be to direct their movement solely towards one demand - the downfall of current government and the ruling system.
- O the Sincere Student Community! We call you towards this one point demand. Direct your attention to the removal of Hasina government, the Awami-BNP rulers and the so-called democratic system, and turn your movement into a movement for re-establishing the Khilafah under the leadership of Hizb ut Tahrir.
- O the Sincere Students! Your yearning to be free from this corrupt and oppressive ruling system can only be realized in the Khilafah state, the ruling system given by Allah (SWT).
- The Khilafah State will bring real change to the country. It is the only ruling system which is true to the people, sincere and responsible in its efforts to solve the people's problems.
- The Khilafah will bring the leadership of Awami League-BNP to justice for their decades long corruption and treachery.
- Eradicate the widespread corruption in the transport sector along with all the other sectors.
- Ensure quality education and secure decent jobs for the students and the youth.
- It will manage the resources of the people in a proper manner and build a strong industrialized economy.
- It will end the imperialists’ domination over the politics, economy and the military of the country.
Allah (SWT) says, “If the people of the town believed and had taqwa, We would have opened for them blessings from the heavens and from the earth” (Surah Al-A’raf: 96)
- O People! We call upon you to join with the sincere and courageous student community in their protests and struggle. Inspire and motivate your children to continue and push on with their movement and to turn it into a movement for removing the corrupt system and re-establishing the Khilafah. Their struggle will be for the wellbeing of the people and the country. The beneficiaries and cronies of the government and the system are calling on them to return home. This is nothing but a ploy to preserve the corrupt rulers so that once the dust in the streets settle they will carry on with their mischief and go back on their promises or make some futile cosmetic changes. Those who are saying the regime has by now heard the message and the students should call off their protests are either naive or they are cronies of the system. We call upon you to demand from the sincere military officers to remove the Hasina government and bring an end to the current system, and transfer the authority to Hizb ut Tahrir to establish the Khilafah State for bringing about true change in the country.
- O Sincere and Courageous Officers in the Military! The whole population is now eager to see the downfall of the Hasina government. Even the teenagers are unable able to contain their anger and frustration with this system. They are calling for fundamental change to the entire ruling system. And they have exposed themselves to the brutality of this regime and it’s thugs for the sake of the country. You must come to their aid and the aid of the people; and save them from the tyranny and treachery. We call upon you to act now and remove the Hasina government immediately and transfer the authority to Hizb ut Tahrir in order to bring an end to this system and re-establish the Khilafah in the country.
24 Dhul Qi’dah, 1439 Hizb ut Tahrir
06 August, 2018 Wilayah Bangladesh